How Does Executive Coaching Help The Employees & The Organization?
“Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” ― Steve Maraboli.
Nothing changes till you make a shift in the mindset If I have a fear of speaking in public, or I have no self-esteem, or I have a fear of rejection, or I can't communicate well with my colleagues. All these are issues that, no matter how many trainings I do, I will not be able to resolve unless I can go deep into my subconscious mind and change certain beliefs. So that's how a life coach or a therapist can help I have been in corporate world myself and I have been with a lot of senior staff. And today I realized that no matter how many trainings we went to the technical ones, unless we really worked upon ourselves and changed our inner world, it would become that much more difficult for us to be able to attain certain goals that we set ourselves up for. So if we have a goal of achieving X number of sales and I have this belief or a mindset that I really can't do this now, no matter how much motivation you give me, I may not be able to reach that target if there is a belief within me that I can't do it. So how does a life coach help? What we do is we get into the root cause of the issue once we understand where is the issue coming from.It's like a bug which is there sitting in your subconscious mind. Unless you remove the bug, you can't unleash that quality in an individual. So executive coaching for organizations can be a very, very effective and powerful tool, especially for senior management, because that is where the competition is maximum and each individual has to realize what their weaknesses are or what is stopping them or keeping them stuck and not being able to move forward.
Are you ready for the change?
Blog:
Looking to Make Your Relationship Stronger https://atmaanaan.com/looking-to-make-your-relationship-stronger/
Causes of Mental Health Issues in Teenagers https://atmaanaan.com/causes-of-mental-health-issues-in-teenagers/
Conscious Parenting in Today’s World https://atmaanaan.com/conscious-parenting-in-todays-world/
Hypnosis for Weight Loss in Dubai https://atmaanaan.com/hypnosis-for-weight-loss/
Contact Details:
Anita Raina Certified Master Life Coach in Dubai
WhatsApp 📲 - +971-588499161
Email ID: anita@atmaanaan.com
Visit our Website: https://atmaanaan.com/
Social Media:
https://www.facebook.com/atmaanaan/
https://www.instagram.com/atmaanaan/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/atmanan-wellness/
#relationshipcoaching #CouplesCounselingDubai #executivecoach #neurolinguistic #lifecoach #innerwellness #motivation #lifecoaching #coaching #coach #mindset #inspiration #lifestyle #personaldevelopment #happiness #meditation #fitness #motivationalspeaker #businesscoach #personalgrowth
Comments
Post a Comment